Subscribe to the Pioneer Press Contact TwinCities.com and the Pioneer Press Local shopping TwinCities.com home and real estate TwinCities.com cars TwinCities.com jobs TwinCities.com classifieds TwinCities.com home page TwinCities.com home page TwinCities.com news TwinCities.com sports TwinCities.com business TwinCities.com entertainment TwinCities.com life TwinCities.com travel




with Sean Jensen and Don Seeholzer

Stop back often because Sean and Don regularly posts updates to your comments. Leave your comments and questions by clicking on the comments link below each post.






Friday, July 28, 2006

Be careful what you wish for...

Before leaving for Mankato, a lot of people said, "you're so lucky."

Am I?

Its about 97 degrees, and I'm watching players - most of whom won't make the roster - basically stand and listen to coaches talk.

The only thing keeping me sane is the sliver of shade provided by a mobile film tower and a solid breeze.

Good news is, this will make me appreciate when the veterans show up and the real practices begin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ouch. I wasn't serious. But I guess you were.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home