Subscribe to the Pioneer Press Contact TwinCities.com and the Pioneer Press Local shopping TwinCities.com home and real estate TwinCities.com cars TwinCities.com jobs TwinCities.com classifieds TwinCities.com home page TwinCities.com home page TwinCities.com news TwinCities.com sports TwinCities.com business TwinCities.com entertainment TwinCities.com life TwinCities.com travel




with Sean Jensen and Don Seeholzer

Stop back often because Sean and Don regularly posts updates to your comments. Leave your comments and questions by clicking on the comments link below each post.






Thursday, August 10, 2006

Readers first

All right, since there wasn't much at the second practice to update, I thought I'd answer a few questions. So here we go:

Aram, I have an idea of who might make the practice squad, but I'll hold that close to my vest for now. Same with veterans. But if you follow my coverage, you probably have a good sense of where certain guys stand.

Kirby, Aug. 29 is the first cutdown to 75 players. That means nine players will be cut. I believe there might be some NFL Europe exemptions. But I have to double check.

Then, on Sept. 2, the roster has to be down to 53.

Moria, I just don't see any way Cook gets cut, under any circumstance. It sure would be embarrassing to cut him right as a rookie. I will say that I thought he's shown signs of improvement over the past two days. He's done a better job of handling the pass rushers.

Greg, no one really stands out. The team is fairly young.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Moria,

I think Adam's had a rough camp so far. He's going to have to rally, in my mind, if he's going to make the roster.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home