Subscribe to the Pioneer Press Contact TwinCities.com and the Pioneer Press Local shopping TwinCities.com home and real estate TwinCities.com cars TwinCities.com jobs TwinCities.com classifieds TwinCities.com home page TwinCities.com home page TwinCities.com news TwinCities.com sports TwinCities.com business TwinCities.com entertainment TwinCities.com life TwinCities.com travel




with Sean Jensen and Don Seeholzer

Stop back often because Sean and Don regularly posts updates to your comments. Leave your comments and questions by clicking on the comments link below each post.






Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sound familiar...

Guess who said this?

"I'm not concerned about football right now," the mystery player said. "I'm loving life. I don't see anybody else having a concern, so why should I? There are negative things going on now. I'm not the only one unhappy."

According to the Contra Costa Times, former Vikings receiver Randy Moss said that in a radio interview Monday. Some things never change.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very interesting point.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If I owned a team, I wouldn't bring on players like Owens and Moss. Too many issues, and they both have a history of selfishness. Not the kind of guys I want to win with. There's enough good people out there; it's just a matter of finding them.
Everyone makes mistakes. But Owens and Moss have made too many to forgive, in my humble opinion.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home