Subscribe to the Pioneer Press Contact TwinCities.com and the Pioneer Press Local shopping TwinCities.com home and real estate TwinCities.com cars TwinCities.com jobs TwinCities.com classifieds TwinCities.com home page TwinCities.com home page TwinCities.com news TwinCities.com sports TwinCities.com business TwinCities.com entertainment TwinCities.com life TwinCities.com travel




with Sean Jensen and Don Seeholzer

Stop back often because Sean and Don regularly posts updates to your comments. Leave your comments and questions by clicking on the comments link below each post.






Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tank talks

Vikings safety Tank Williams addressed the mix-up by ESPN analyst Emmitt Smith, who talked about him, when he intended to speak about former Chicago Bears defensive tackle Tank Johnson.

"He said he was sorry for mixing me up with Tank Johnson and we left it at that," Williams said of his conversation with Smith. "I said no problem. It's no big deal. It's not the first time it's happened.

"He was sincerely apologetic and I said I understand and I accepted," Williams said. "I don't see how it happens. I know we have the same first name, but Williams, Johnson. About 300-something pounds, 200-something pounds. Bald head, braids. But, you know, I guess it happens."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home