Subscribe to the Pioneer Press Contact TwinCities.com and the Pioneer Press Local shopping TwinCities.com home and real estate TwinCities.com cars TwinCities.com jobs TwinCities.com classifieds TwinCities.com home page TwinCities.com home page TwinCities.com news TwinCities.com sports TwinCities.com business TwinCities.com entertainment TwinCities.com life TwinCities.com travel




with Sean Jensen and Don Seeholzer

Stop back often because Sean and Don regularly posts updates to your comments. Leave your comments and questions by clicking on the comments link below each post.






Sunday, December 23, 2007

Winfield, Rice inactive

Cornerback Antoine Winfield (shoulder) and wide receiver Sidney Rice (ankle) are inactive for tonight's game against Washington.

Both were listed as questionable on the Friday injury report but had hoped to play.

Also inactive for the Vikings are: linebacker Dontarrious Thomas, safety Mike Doss, fullback Naufahu Tahi, tight end Garrett Mills and offensive tackle Chase Johnson.

Kelly Holcomb is the third quarterback.

The Redskins' inactives are: quarterback Jason Campbell, safety Pierson Prioleau, offensive lineman Mike Pucillo, defensive tackle Ryan Boschetti, wide receiver Keenan McCardell, tight end Todd Yoder and defensive end Alex Buzbee.

Sam Hollenbach is the third quarterback.

1 Comments:

Blogger ic-you said...

I need help to find clothing w/ my cousin, Ryan Longwell's number, name, etc. on it...posters, footballs, anything. I lovemy cousin, & have been all over in the metro. area, & have found nothing! Certain stores have other players, but pisses me off that cannot find my cousin's number, etc. Without him, Vikings may have not been able to do well in times where he helped. Any help would be awesome! To prove I am who I say I am, ask Ryan to talk to his gramma=Hazel, & she'll vouch for me for she's my aunt. I love her very much, & wish she lived closer.
Sincerely, Tammi Draheim
750 N. Milton Street
#610
St. Paul, MN (USA)
55104
Home.... 651-487-8416.
Work.... 651-223-7979.
E-mails..... ic-you@hotmail.com
* or, dorkeyperson@yahoo.com
I also have written to local tv stations, figuring/praying that sprots depts. would have some insite for me. I would love to see my cousin...I think I have seen him only one time when I was real young. But, my mom & I are the only ones that have been pulling for him ever since he started his career. I'd be proud to wear my cousin's name/number on my clothes & make people realize how golden his feet really are! Cuz'..I love ya, & hope you go far. Miss ya playin' for Packers, but you are the only 1 that can take care of your family, bills, etc...you gotta do what you gotta do. I pray that you stay healthy, keep your feet in good shape, & if you ever need your own security guard, give me a call! :-)

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home