Subscribe to the Pioneer Press Contact TwinCities.com and the Pioneer Press Local shopping TwinCities.com home and real estate TwinCities.com cars TwinCities.com jobs TwinCities.com classifieds TwinCities.com home page TwinCities.com home page TwinCities.com news TwinCities.com sports TwinCities.com business TwinCities.com entertainment TwinCities.com life TwinCities.com travel




with Sean Jensen and Don Seeholzer

Stop back often because Sean and Don regularly posts updates to your comments. Leave your comments and questions by clicking on the comments link below each post.






Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Frazier on Dolphins interview: "I think I did very well"

Vikings defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier provided The Miami Herald a positive spin on his interview with the Miami Dolphins.

"I think I did very well,'' Frazier told The Miami Herald. "You have to talk to Bill Parcells and Jeff Ireland to see their thoughts on that. They're the ones you should talk to, but I was happy with how I did.

"I was honest and forthright. That's all you can do in that situation. Like I said, I think I did well."

That's not a surprise; Frazier is about as honest as they come.

But the Dolphins are moving forward, with the Herald reporting that Baltimore Ravens defensive coordinator Rex Ryan was up next. Also, Dallas Cowboys assistant head coach Tony Sparano interviewed for the job over the weekend and is considered the favorite for the job.

There have been questions about the legitimacy of his interview, because he is African American and the NFL mandates teams interview a minority candidate before hiring a head coach. But Frazier didn't see any problem with his interview.

''I think [the rule] was respected,'' Frazier said. "Having myself in, and I don't know who the other candidates are, but them giving me the opportunity to sit down and talk about the job shows that they respect it. We'll just have to see what happens from there.''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home