Subscribe to the Pioneer Press Contact TwinCities.com and the Pioneer Press Local shopping TwinCities.com home and real estate TwinCities.com cars TwinCities.com jobs TwinCities.com classifieds TwinCities.com home page TwinCities.com home page TwinCities.com news TwinCities.com sports TwinCities.com business TwinCities.com entertainment TwinCities.com life TwinCities.com travel




with Sean Jensen and Don Seeholzer

Stop back often because Sean and Don regularly posts updates to your comments. Leave your comments and questions by clicking on the comments link below each post.






Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Moss speaks

Randy Moss spent a full hour at the podium during the Patriots' portion of Media Day and resisted an invitation to have a laugh on the Vikings or his other former team in Oakland.

"No, I'm not that type, man," he said. "I don't really get back at people like that. I think that whatever the past is or whatever happened in the past, I'm going to leave it there and the reason why is because I'm on a high pedestal just as far as being in the Super Bowl, the team coming to this game undefeated. Everything that's happened has been positive this year and I don't want to reflect on anything negative. I've never been that type. I think that's what really drives me and makes me stronger to go out there and make things happen."

When he was in Minnesota, Moss said he wanted to retire as a Viking, but with possible free agency looming, he isn't looking to go anywhere.

"As a New England Patriot, I would love to finish my career (here)," he said. "Just for the fact that they have everything that you want in a football organization. … For me to able to say that I would ... finish my career there, that's something that I can really, really believe in."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home