Subscribe to the Pioneer Press Contact TwinCities.com and the Pioneer Press Local shopping TwinCities.com home and real estate TwinCities.com cars TwinCities.com jobs TwinCities.com classifieds TwinCities.com home page TwinCities.com home page TwinCities.com news TwinCities.com sports TwinCities.com business TwinCities.com entertainment TwinCities.com life TwinCities.com travel




with Sean Jensen and Don Seeholzer

Stop back often because Sean and Don regularly posts updates to your comments. Leave your comments and questions by clicking on the comments link below each post.






Saturday, April 28, 2007

CB McCauley is third round pick

I am proud to announce that the Vikings took my advice. Among my five points in Friday's paper was that the Vikings would take a cornerback on Day 1, and I specifically mentioned Fresno State CB Marcus McCauley (hold the applause, please).

The Vikings obviously were impressed with McCauley's size (6 feet), speed (4.41 in the 40), his high character and his physical style.

But according to Pro Football Weekly, he was benched for a time last season. All right. Gotta go. Press conference with Childress.

3 Comments:

Blogger Oscar said...

Thank you Sean, great job today. It is hard to be in front of the TV every time the Vikings picked, but I was checking your blog on my Blackberry and you had everything I needed.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Sean Jensen said...

Come back tomorrow for some more!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Gary Gross said...

I like the McCauley pick. He's a big CB, which is important in this division with CJ & Roy Williams.

A friend said that this year's group is kinda boom or bust, which I agree with but I think they got some talented people.

I'll be posting some thoughts about yesterday's draft on my blog this morning. I already posted about PA here.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home