Subscribe to the Pioneer Press Contact TwinCities.com and the Pioneer Press Local shopping TwinCities.com home and real estate TwinCities.com cars TwinCities.com jobs TwinCities.com classifieds TwinCities.com home page TwinCities.com home page TwinCities.com news TwinCities.com sports TwinCities.com business TwinCities.com entertainment TwinCities.com life TwinCities.com travel




with Sean Jensen and Don Seeholzer

Stop back often because Sean and Don regularly posts updates to your comments. Leave your comments and questions by clicking on the comments link below each post.






Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hold the press in Indy

Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy denied internet reports that he has stepped down.

Dungy told ESPN that he will talk with his wife and make a decision this weekend.

"Believe it or not, I'm going to go through the process just like I said I would," Dungy told ESPN. "(Owner) Jim Irsay and I, along with (team president) Bill Polian, have have been talking about this for the last couple of days in Indianapolis. Jim wants me to open the new stadium. I'm not opposed to it, my wife it not opposed to it. I'm going to go through this process to make sure that I should do it."

Dungy said Irsay will be the first to know of his decision on Monday.

"Nobody else will know about it before Jim," he told ESPN.

1 Comments:

Blogger Go Green said...

If Dungy leaves Indy, then I believe if the Vikings want that stadium to go through they'll pursue him as GM.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home